Tuesday, October 3, 2023

TJ Maxx Halloween 2023

Get ready for a long blog post! TJ Maxx has been fully stocked for Halloween every time I've dropped in. At some point, I had to cut off how many pictures I was going take/share. I even left some of my TJ Maxx photos out of this post! 

As I say, fully stocked shelves. This gives a bit of an idea of how closely packed all the goodies were. I love that wood cat peeking out of the teacup.

The store had a lot of Halloween and Day of the Dead themed beauty items this year. This a brush holder, although I'm imagining it holding some fake flowers. I'd go with some bright yellow and orange marigolds. 

Cute soap dispensers:


I like how TJ Maxx sorts their soaps by color.


They also had more Halloween jewelry than usual. I took just a few of the possible photos I could have taken in this section. They had a lot of big, blingy skull necklaces in the jewelry cabinets. I'm not sure if you can tell, but these skull earrings were basically little mirrors. I just now noticed that the jaws are hinged.

How beautiful are these spider earrings!? I don't think I could comfortably wear them because of their weight, but I can admire them!

I like the box more than the earrings in this case.

And these ghost earrings are so fun too! They'd be fun to wear in the way where you could swish the beads back and forth, but again they seem pretty heavy. I think I'd prefer to wear one of these earrings as a brooch.

This Jack Skellington aroma diffuser and wireless speaker is a combination I never thought I'd see. Oh, I'm just reading now that it includes color changing lights. I wonder if his whole head lights up and changes color?

A mystical table runner:

The ghost tassels on the bottom of this runner remind me of a few crafts from my childhood. 

This beaded spider pillow isn't one I would comfortably lean into, but it is pretty. 

Skull pillow:


They had a number of Halloween mugs, and these are a few of my favorites:

Frida Skull:

This might be my absolute favorite:

The font on this adorable mug reminds me of Scooby-Doo. 

It appears that this Halloween gingerbread house lights up, although I don't remember trying it. It would be fun to put together a mini Hansel and Gretel kind of scene with this. 

And speaking of fairy tales and wicked witches, how cool is this poison apple?

The skull on this journal cover was put together with those sequins that you can kind of move around and make patterns in.


This is just so unusual. I guess it's a crystal ball/snow globe. Very creepy.

What cracks me up about this pic is the set of arms on either side of the snake's head. That was a total accident. It becomes a whole new creature with those.


Selfie skeletons!

Bat log? I'm not sure, but I like it. It's rustic and vintage looking.


I like those owls that I didn't even mean to photograph! 


I wonder how easy these would be to drink from or to hold on to, for that matter. I think I photograph skeleton glasses every time I see them, because I like them so much. Still, I wonder if anyone actually drinks from these.


OK, Time's up on this blog post. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment