Thursday, October 5, 2023

Dollar Tree Halloween 2023

Dollar Tree had some new Halloween stuff in stock on my last couple visits, which was a fun surprise. I'm used to seeing the old standbys each year, like those foam pumpkins and plastic skulls, but they shook things up! 

These motion-activated witches actually gave me a scare because I didn't know they were there! So I was looking around trying to see where the cackling kept coming from. (They were on a shelf at my knee-level.)

Dollar Tree really came through with the Halloween signs this year! These are just a few of my favorites.






This is all one piece. It was either made from wood or something similar. 


Here are those Hamsa Hands I'd mentioned in that earlier Jo-Ann's post. These were much smaller than the ones at Jo-Ann's, though.

Dollar Tree had a pretty great Day of the Dead selection! That skeleton lady at the bottom right had a skirt you could fold out. You know, like those old fold around tissue paper decorations.

These felt sugar skulls are part of a garland.


These are some of those small decorative "book" boxes. 



Quite the fancy skull serving tray!

These bottles are more Autumnal than Halloween themed, but I had to include them because they're so pretty!


Every year their cut-outs get more intricate. This is really the best deal you're going to get on laser-cut signs.

These coffin decorations stand up vertically. 


I guess they would be "organic".

This crystal ball is new this year. It's made from plastic, although you can't really tell to look at it. I think the bottoms can screw off on these, and if so it could look cool to put some little fairy/twinkle lights inside.

Looks like a ghost is trapped in a bubble here. Or coming through with a message through the crystal ball. 👻

Pretty cool new stuff, hey? Is this more or less the selection at your local Dollar Tree? I know how they're all different. Actually, the pics in this blog post were taken at two different Dollar Trees, and each store had a different selection.

4 comments:

  1. That skull on the newspaper is a rip off of Lady M crafting ideas https://ladymhauntedparlor.blogspot.com/2018/03/crafting-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady M ~ That does look pretty darn similar. I have a feeling that a number of rip offs could be found in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The discount stores are great places to pick up decent Halloween stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison ~ Absolutely! They're the place to go for holiday signs.

      Delete