Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spooky Amityville Radio Show

It's been a while since I've updated this blog. I guess this is in part because I was in the Thanksgiving and Christmas spirit for a bit. As much as I love Halloween, I had to take a break for other holidays! :)

Anyway, today I was listening to Darkness Radio, which I love to have running online. There was a show in the archives about the real Amityville Horror house. It was an interview with a woman who lived in that town during the time of the events and was familiar with the family involved. Very interesting perspective and worth a listen! Here's a link to the podcast: Amityville Radio Program

I've read the Amityville Horror novel (which I liked) and seen way too many of the movies! The woman giving this interview doesn't agree with a lot of what was portrayed in the book or movies. 

Here's a picture of the house we are all so familiar with! It really does feel like it's looking at you...

No comments:

Post a Comment