Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The launch of Justine's Halloween

I'm excited to finally be starting the "Justine's Halloween" project! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love celebrating it as much as possible! This site will be updated throughout the year, since I am always in the Halloween spirit. I plan to include photos, recipes, party ideas, craft ideas, and of course my Halloween art here. I have a lot of experience with planning Halloween parties, so hopefully there is something new I can share with you! Be sure to check out the links under "web favorites" on the left. I've collected links to pages of the most talented Halloween lovers I've run across online.

If you have any neat Halloween crafts, recipes, stories, art, etc to share, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment