Monday, July 27, 2026

Halloween Cuteness at TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx has started rolling out the Halloween. The store near me has a lot of fairly large character sculptures and so many of them are super cute. So this will be a quick blog post with a few of my favorites. 

Here we have The Pumpkin Queen of Halloween, at least in my mind. I'm not sure what her actual name is. She looks like a cartoon character to me, like Betty Boop's pumpkin friend.

Here she is full size. I hadn't even noticed that cloaked cat next to her until now. 

This was surprisingly in the cute category for me. I'm not generally into the skeletons hopping out of book decorations. Yes, that is something I've seen a lot of. Jo-Ann's used to have a lot in this theme. From the looks of things, this one's eyes light up.

This devilish little cat reminds me of those 60s cat sculptures. It was tall and slinky like that.

 
Again, this is not my usual thing (mummified cats) but I think this is adorable.


My favorite Sesame Street character in the theme of my favorite holiday is a winner. Upgrading his trash can for a pumpkin.



Don't we all wish we were as cool as her? 💀 

 

And a couple of reapers walking their dogs:



 
The Halloween soap labels are out! I love all four of these designs.

 
These next two pics are of my favorite Halloween earrings there. Little ghosts reading books:

 
This might need a little explaining. This is a close-up of a hoop earring with moveable cat parts on it. The back legs move separately from the front legs and the head, so that cat probably looks like it's moving as the person who is wearing it moves.

Well, there's the start of TJ Maxx's Halloween season. I'm sure there will be more as the summer goes on. I had to be sure and photograph what I liked best, because you know how they sell out. 

I revisited Michaels and got a look at their other themes. Those blog posts are going to take a little time to put together, because Michaels went all out this year! I was really impressed by how much they had in stock. And if you're into vintage-inspired Halloween decorations, you're in for a treat this year! 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment