Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!


I'm going to share some pictures from the main street area of my town. There is a pretty large jack-o-lantern display there now. It's looking very festive. There has been a pumpkin display there the past several years and I was very happy to see it again.



Something new this year were the green pumpkins. I thought the green gave a nice contrast to the bright light.


Sssssss....




I think this pumpkin was a pale green? I like his grinning face. There's something vintage about this one to me.



More 💖




An evil little lizard face?





A little pumpkin-vision from the inside:


A multi-eyed alien pumpkin?


I like this wicked little guy peering over.


A new classic. I used to see this style a lot, maybe 15 years ago? I still like it.


Haha! Now, here's one I've been seeing a lot of this year.



Jazz hands?


A piratey pumpkin:


Do you see Mr. Oogie Boogie up there?


The inside view of Oogie Boogie:


I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween, whatever you do to celebrate. I know some of you guys are having trick-or-treat night on actual Halloween. I hope you get some good weather for that! I'm sure glad we had trick-or-treat on Sunday, because the weather took a turn for the winter. It is actually snowing outside right now! Snow on Halloween is putting me in the mood of the pumpkin below.


I plan to watch some Halloween movies inside, where it's nice and warm and enjoy a pizza decorated to look like a jack-o-lantern face. So I'll be fine. 😊

P.S. ~ You guys will like this mix of Halloween instrumental music:


A link for those who get this blog by email: Trick-or-Treat Door Music

I think you might enjoy playing this while looking over these jack-o-lantern pics again. It really sets the Halloween mood!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lady M ~ Happy Halloween to you too! :) We've joined you guys with the snow! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas out there, which is bizarre!

      Delete
  2. Halloween Greetings .... Beautiful collection of pumpkin art carvings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranch Chimp ~ Hey, welcome to my blog and a Happy Halloween to you! :) And yes, we're lucky to have all these cool carvings to look at in our community!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful array of Jack-o-Lanterns! Thank you and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra ~ Yes, aren't they great? What a variety! A Happy Halloween to you too! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all your great images and posts this year.
    Hope you have a great Halloween, and I will be doing the same...we have about 5" of snow already but we had our trick r treat last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The October Boy ~ Thanks for saying that! :) It's has been a great fall for taking photos... up until today that is! Because I'm in your same boat with the snow today! Not 5" worth, but probably a couple inches so far. This is just not what I want to be seeing on Halloween. It's so weird! But like you, we had trick-or-treat last weekend and I am grateful for that! I like to sit outside to hand out treats and that would not be happening today. Last weekend was pretty nice.

      Anyway, I wish you Happy Halloween in your little snowstorm. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Halloween Justine! How does October come and go so fast! With regret, I packed up my decorations today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison ~ A Happy Halloween to you too! :) I don't know where October went. I think the weather getting cold so fast made it seem like fall went even faster. My Halloween decorations are still out and about and I am no mood to put them away! I guess the day is coming, though... I'm working on some Day of the Dead crafts/decorations today, so that's keeping the spooky mood going a little while.

      Delete