Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you're all having a fun autumn. From what I've seen in many of your blogs, I think you are!


For Halloween, I'm going to share some photos of the jack-o-lanterns that are lit up and on display in my town right now. This is one of the more cheerful sights I can imagine!


I took this photo at a great distance, to give an idea of how many pumpkins are out.



These characters were something new and cool this year:


They have a Ray Villafane look to them.



From super creepy to super cute:


And back to creeeeeeepy!


A cool bat and ghostie:


Another awesome bat - Batman's symbol!


A fiery eye


Intense eyebrows!


A little bit sinister


Ooh! Pumpkin guts!


This one looks like she's snacking on seeds.






This must be the year for Spider Man stuff. I feel like I've been seeing him everywhere! I think four different Spider Men came by for trick-or-treat. This is one of those cool pumpkins that has a red glow for some reason.


Another famous character: Harry Potter


And maybe Jack Skellington, in this sort of alien scarecrow way



I tried something new this year and took photos from inside the jack-o-lanterns. Let's call this "pumpkin vision"



This is another new view, this time of the jagged top and the lightbulbs from behind the pumpkins.


An owl


A couple of cute cats



A surprising creature to see carved into a pumpkin:





Boo! I hope you all have a fun time celebrating today!


Did you have a favorite pumpkin? I'll be back on here in the next few days with some Day of the Dead photos and some Halloween Leftovers.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heidi ~ Hey! Nice to see you back! I thought of you while I was giving out trick-or-treat candy because I had your CDs playing on the porch. :) I did have a magical Halloween and I hope you did too!

      Delete
  2. I love the creative ideas that come from pumpkin carving! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison ~ Me too! I think I saw more creative pumpkin designs this year than I have ever seen. There was a lot of character on those pumpkin faces. Happy Halloween to you too! :)

      Delete