Saturday, January 29, 2011

Alcatraz ER Restaurant

This has been quite a week for me to learn new things from twitter! La Carmina is someone I just started following on that site. She is an author, Japanese Goth fashion blogger, and travel TV host. She has a unique taste in things both cute and creepy!

I was paging through her blog and watching a few of her videos today, when I ran into a video about Japanese theme restaurants. We don't have anything like these in America (at least not that I know of) but I wish we did! In the following video, La Carmina guides the host of "Bizarre Foods" through a theme restaurant named Alcatraz ER.  When you see the inside of this restaurant and the food being served there, you will understand why I posted this video to my Halloween blog. :)


If you would like to see more of what La Carmina is up to, here is her blog: http://www.lacarmina.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment