Monday, September 14, 2026

Menards Halloween 2026

Alright, now on to the Menards Halloween decorations! Menards is the place to go for large scale inflatables. I saw some totally new ones this year. Like this Halloween barn. How adorable is that inflatable skeleton rooster?

 
Here's a slightly different angle so you can see the design on the barn and that cute little cow.



Menards had a few new items for decorating inside the home.

 
"Tiny arms, big appetite" "Pawsome!" and "Fangtastic!"

 
I've probably taken some variation of this same wreath photo many times.

 
The vintage-inspired blow molds are always fun. How about that gnome hat made of pumpkins?

I love this pillow! It looks like it belongs with the Michael's stuff this year.

The flip side of the pillow:



 
Now, here's a new one: ghost mushrooms.

 
The more poisonous variety:



 
This was named as a broom. ???  I tried the "press here" button to get a clue, but it was out of steam.

You may remember some photos of this I've taken on actual trees.

Zombie Flamingos! Look at that drawing of one eating a pumpkin.

 
Those teeth!
 

 
A nicer, googly eye variety:

These metal carnivorous plant yard stakes were definitely new.

 






Remember the Wendigo? This guy wins hands down as spookiest prop in Menards.


 
Check out his hooves:

 
He's super tall, as you can see.

 
I really liked these purple stacked pumpkins. They have a bit of that Nightmare before Christmas vibe. It's the purple part that I like best. You don't see a lot of purple Halloween decorations.


On to the miniature Halloween village! This part is always fun, although I have absolutely no idea what we're starting with here. Are they miners?




 
Marg's Diner is one of my favorites. That might be an alien on top?





I think we have the wolf greeting Little Red Riding Hood here.

 
This one is hand's down my favorite. I love the lighting on his face.









So there we have Menards! A little different from the last two stores. What do you think? Any favorite miniature buildings? I'm sure at least a few of you have a little Halloween town? I don't and I have no idea where I would fit one if I did. I always enjoy seeing the store displays of these, though. 🏚👻

No comments:

Post a Comment